Each sale gives me hope
I am a very amateur photographer and got into micro stock to try and improve my skills. Much to my surprise some of my pictures have been accepted by DT and some have even sold. With each acceptance and rejection I learn a little more and hopeful improve my skills.
With each new sale I can feel my confidence and my desire to grow my portfolio get stronger.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?