Each sale gives me hope
I am a very amateur photographer and got into micro stock to try and improve my skills. Much to my surprise some of my pictures have been accepted by DT and some have even sold. With each acceptance and rejection I learn a little more and hopeful improve my skills.
With each new sale I can feel my confidence and my desire to grow my portfolio get stronger.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective