Each sale gives me hope
I am a very amateur photographer and got into micro stock to try and improve my skills. Much to my surprise some of my pictures have been accepted by DT and some have even sold. With each acceptance and rejection I learn a little more and hopeful improve my skills.
With each new sale I can feel my confidence and my desire to grow my portfolio get stronger.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images