Each sale gives me hope
I am a very amateur photographer and got into micro stock to try and improve my skills. Much to my surprise some of my pictures have been accepted by DT and some have even sold. With each acceptance and rejection I learn a little more and hopeful improve my skills.
With each new sale I can feel my confidence and my desire to grow my portfolio get stronger.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America