Early Christmas Present
This morning I discovered that I had made my first 50 credit TIFF sale. That was an eye opener when you are used to seeing subscription sales. So needless to say, I'm very pleased. Now, like the greedy child at Christmas, I want more of those. :) Below is my successful image.
Photo credits: Richard Lowthian.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava