Early Christmas Present
This morning I discovered that I had made my first 50 credit TIFF sale. That was an eye opener when you are used to seeing subscription sales. So needless to say, I'm very pleased. Now, like the greedy child at Christmas, I want more of those. :) Below is my successful image.
Photo credits: Richard Lowthian.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles