Early Morning Shadows
Walking the quiet side streets one morning off of Canyon Road in Santa Fe, NM, I happened upon this peaceful adobe with a turquoise window. Shadows playing across the warm mud walls, white lace curtains and the simple solitude of early morning hours before tourists begin populating the neighborhood, allowed me to capture the charm of Santa Fe.
"Boston for beans, Seattle for rain, San Francisco for bridges, and Santa Fe for a long, far look at what God made." ~ Home Country, Ernie Pyle
See more of my Santa Fe images in the collection Views of the Southwest
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Mexico related image searches