Early Morning Shadows - Dreamstime
Walking the quiet side streets one morning off of Canyon Road in Santa Fe, NM, I happened upon this peaceful adobe with a turquoise window. Shadows playing across the warm mud walls, white lace curtains and the simple solitude of early morning hours before tourists begin populating the neighborhood, allowed me to capture the charm of Santa Fe.
"Boston for beans, Seattle for rain, San Francisco for bridges, and Santa Fe for a long, far look at what God made." ~ Home Country, Ernie Pyle
See more of my Santa Fe images in the collection Views of the Southwest
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
New blog contest!
Expert in drone photography? Tell us how to get the best aerial shots. You can win $600 cash prizes!
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
Related image searches
Santa related image searches