Earth Day - Dreamstime
April 22nd is Earth Day. I didn't realize that so I didn't get any ideas for photos to use. But not being the best at Photoshop manipulation maybe that's just as well! I thought I'd use the opportunity to explain this collage:
I heard about something called the Bread Art Project so I created some "bread art" for them and decided that it would be nice to get one on here, also. Luckily it was accepted and is meant to be a symbol of ending hunger in the world.
If you're interested, visit the site and help them out, it could be a fun project for a child to do.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography