April 22nd is Earth Day. I didn't realize that so I didn't get any ideas for photos to use. But not being the best at Photoshop manipulation maybe that's just as well! I thought I'd use the opportunity to explain this collage:
I heard about something called the Bread Art Project so I created some "bread art" for them and decided that it would be nice to get one on here, also. Luckily it was accepted and is meant to be a symbol of ending hunger in the world.
If you're interested, visit the site and help them out, it could be a fun project for a child to do.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles