I am reaching my milestone at 100 images. And its getting tougher everyday to find the images Im looking for in the natural world today. From developement to the ever changing environment that proceeds our way as the glaciars disappear day by day.
We as photographers seek great images to tell the world media that this is what you can experience, but we as a whole need to keep it that way. I live and die for these majical moments in life here on earth. There moments, perhaps seconds in our ever changing time.
I hope you enjoy my images and share with me and others on the beauty that surrounds us. If you have any questions or comments I will gladly assist you.
Contribute to Green! Jeff Halbach
Photo credits: Jeff Halbach.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster