I am reaching my milestone at 100 images. And its getting tougher everyday to find the images Im looking for in the natural world today. From developement to the ever changing environment that proceeds our way as the glaciars disappear day by day.
We as photographers seek great images to tell the world media that this is what you can experience, but we as a whole need to keep it that way. I live and die for these majical moments in life here on earth. There moments, perhaps seconds in our ever changing time.
I hope you enjoy my images and share with me and others on the beauty that surrounds us. If you have any questions or comments I will gladly assist you.
Contribute to Green! Jeff Halbach
Photo credits: Jeff Halbach.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location