Earthquake in China
A magnitude-8 earthquake struck Sichuan Province of Central China on May 12, 2008. The most severely affected area is Sichuan province, with Chongqing, Shanxi, and Hubei triggered by the quake wave in different degree. The government has taken quick and effective actions to save the people and deal with the situations.
When disaster struck, help came from all sides. The devastation caused by the earthquake shakes everyone’s heart. People around the world joined the donation in support of people and operations impacted by the earthquake in China for disaster relief.
I propose members in DT pray for the people in disaster area. Hope they will be better in the future.
The catastrophe will end and our unity is strength. Let’s join hands to proceed!
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget