Earthquake in China
A magnitude-8 earthquake struck Sichuan Province of Central China on May 12, 2008. The most severely affected area is Sichuan province, with Chongqing, Shanxi, and Hubei triggered by the quake wave in different degree. The government has taken quick and effective actions to save the people and deal with the situations.
When disaster struck, help came from all sides. The devastation caused by the earthquake shakes everyone’s heart. People around the world joined the donation in support of people and operations impacted by the earthquake in China for disaster relief.
I propose members in DT pray for the people in disaster area. Hope they will be better in the future.
The catastrophe will end and our unity is strength. Let’s join hands to proceed!
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography