Earthquake in China
A magnitude-8 earthquake struck Sichuan Province of Central China on May 12, 2008. The most severely affected area is Sichuan province, with Chongqing, Shanxi, and Hubei triggered by the quake wave in different degree. The government has taken quick and effective actions to save the people and deal with the situations.
When disaster struck, help came from all sides. The devastation caused by the earthquake shakes everyone’s heart. People around the world joined the donation in support of people and operations impacted by the earthquake in China for disaster relief.
I propose members in DT pray for the people in disaster area. Hope they will be better in the future.
The catastrophe will end and our unity is strength. Let’s join hands to proceed!
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit