Earthquake in Italy - L'Aquila - Abruzzo
Hi to everyone I want to let you know that I am also affected by the earthquake but I am not injured and my home still exists.
Never the less it will take some time till I have rearranged everything and be back at work on a regular basis as we don't have electricity all time.
I strongly hope that the earth becomes quiet soon around here and me and my family can move back in to our homes.
So far, ciao
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs