Earthquake in Italy - L'Aquila - Abruzzo
Hi to everyone I want to let you know that I am also affected by the earthquake but I am not injured and my home still exists.
Never the less it will take some time till I have rearranged everything and be back at work on a regular basis as we don't have electricity all time.
I strongly hope that the earth becomes quiet soon around here and me and my family can move back in to our homes.
So far, ciao
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!