Earthquake in Italy - L'Aquila - Abruzzo
Hi to everyone I want to let you know that I am also affected by the earthquake but I am not injured and my home still exists.
Never the less it will take some time till I have rearranged everything and be back at work on a regular basis as we don't have electricity all time.
I strongly hope that the earth becomes quiet soon around here and me and my family can move back in to our homes.
So far, ciao
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project