Soon Easter and I love it. This is a good occasion to gather the whole family and not only for Easter dinner. Preparing for Easter can unite adults and children. It's time to show your creativity and team spirit by decorating eggs.
When I was a little girl my grandmother taught me how to paint eggs with onion skin and stencil. When my daughter gets older I will teach her this simple and environmentally friendly way to paint eggs.
Easter brings the first spring warmth. And it's a great opportunity to spend time outdoors with the whole family for Easter games.
I love Easter this bright spring holiday is always encouraging. Happy Easter and hope the Easter Bunny has prepared something for all of us.
Photo credits: Olgabugrovskaya.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images