An Easter Project
I'm one of those people who seem to have intermittent OCD, which means that I get involved in things but easily get distracted before I finish and head onto the next "thing"!
That makes me get way behind on some of my projects. Well, with a month to go until Easter, I managed to upload a few images. I know, that should have already been done...but as I stated....
(I never finished my Christmas projects so I should get back onto those)
Maybe if I didn't prefer to be outdoors taking photos, I could actually accomplish my goals. But, Christmas and Easter will come again and some of the other things may not.
Anyway, I wanted to share my Easter contributions and maybe give a push to anyone else with my problem! I'm patting myself on the back for doing these and not waiting another year. Let's see now where did I put those other things I was going to use......
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography