Over Easter I upgraded my equipment to a better camera and lense.
Travelling from the UK to Germany I had time to experiment - as well as shoot new photographs.
Sometimes random ideas are best - as this aircraft wing, coming back after an enjoyable 2 weeks in Germany, I was sitting in the aircraft seeing the empty seats behind me and the view out of the window gave me an idea.
So, finishing my sandwich I got up - took my camera, shot some photographs and took a seat again to enjoy my coffee and coke.
Experience for my next flight - having the camera available will be a must - a goo incentive to go for a window seat.
My next flight is booked for the 9th of June already.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror