Easy way to extract images from background - Dreamstime
It's called Re_Mask 3 from Topaz. ReMask gets the job done in a shockingly short amount of time, while requiring a bare minimum of your input.
I use it to replace backgrounds, especially when I need a perfectly white background, reposition subjects, and create compositions. Give it a try and see if you like it:)
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone