Almost eaten by a lioness
I decided to start my new DT blog with story from my travels in Africa (Tanzania o be precise)
I've been in Tanzania for 3 weeks with one of my best buddies - Liad (he claims to be the only one).
Anyway, we started our trip with 6 days in the safari. On the second day we got to the famous Serengeti reservation.
In the camp (we slept in tents), there were 2 cages. One was the kitchen and one was the dinning room - here humans are in the cage.
I was walking around in the camp, which I forgot to mention was without any fence, with a camera - waiting for that moment.
In the morning we counted the number of cooks in the camp, and I'm still sure there were less than in the night before...
Photo credits: Sefi Greiver.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe