Eco Friendly Option is my First Download
Hello Again from Minnesota.
So yesterday I was online and happened to look at my sales, not expecting to see any downloads. Low and behold i got my first sale on my Macro shot of some bamboo flooring that I shot specifically as a stock image to upload to dreamstime just a few weeks ago.
This flooring is great, I installed it in my own house and it looks great. It's a little difficult to install because it's so hard the nails don't like to go through all the way sometimes. But all in all it is a great eco-friendly option to flooring because bamboo is so fast growing. It can be harvested in 3-5 years. However, it has to be shipped from China or some other place where it readily grows so that increases it's carbon, environmental footprint but overall it is "greener" than those exotic hardwoods.
Thanks to the designer that purchased this image. I hope that this is a start of a long relationship with dreamstime and the designers that use their great service.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America