Several sectors of economic activity have been affected worldwide, a lots of cuts in
I wonder till what level,that is affecting photographic production .
Specifically microstock contributors , artists (namely), Dreamstime contributors .
And f some of you have changed ways and “methods” of shooting ; for example someone who used to take pictures outdoors changing to studio work ..in a way to make a better profit ( saving costs ) .
How do you think is the present financial climate having a impact in stock photography, in positive or negative side… would like to hear some feed-back.
Photo credits: Uwe Friedrich.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama