Several sectors of economic activity have been affected worldwide, a lots of cuts in
I wonder till what level,that is affecting photographic production .
Specifically microstock contributors , artists (namely), Dreamstime contributors .
And f some of you have changed ways and “methods” of shooting ; for example someone who used to take pictures outdoors changing to studio work ..in a way to make a better profit ( saving costs ) .
How do you think is the present financial climate having a impact in stock photography, in positive or negative side… would like to hear some feed-back.
Photo credits: Uwe Friedrich.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster