Edinburgh - tip or guide?
I'm going to go to Edinburgh in 13. May. Is here anybody, who could advice good tips for take photos? I don't mean mainly touristic atraction, but something else, for example what resident can know only :-)
Or, if anybody wants new friends with taking photos as hobby, is welcome. I appreciate guide :-)
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget