Edinburgh - tip or guide?
I'm going to go to Edinburgh in 13. May. Is here anybody, who could advice good tips for take photos? I don't mean mainly touristic atraction, but something else, for example what resident can know only :-)
Or, if anybody wants new friends with taking photos as hobby, is welcome. I appreciate guide :-)
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama