Editorial Image Question
I do not have any editorial images online, but I have a question for those of you who do. Do the editorial images allow you to upload pictures with the faces of people you don't have releases for? For example, if you take a picture of the people in the stands at a football game, you are going to inevitably have people's faces in the photograph. Is that acceptable as an editorial image? Clearly it is not as a regular stock image.
Anyway, if someone who has editorial images could shed a little light on this elusive (to me) area, I would really appreciate it.
Here is a copy of one of my photographs. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience