Editorial Image Question
I do not have any editorial images online, but I have a question for those of you who do. Do the editorial images allow you to upload pictures with the faces of people you don't have releases for? For example, if you take a picture of the people in the stands at a football game, you are going to inevitably have people's faces in the photograph. Is that acceptable as an editorial image? Clearly it is not as a regular stock image.
Anyway, if someone who has editorial images could shed a little light on this elusive (to me) area, I would really appreciate it.
Here is a copy of one of my photographs. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon