Editorial Image Question
I do not have any editorial images online, but I have a question for those of you who do. Do the editorial images allow you to upload pictures with the faces of people you don't have releases for? For example, if you take a picture of the people in the stands at a football game, you are going to inevitably have people's faces in the photograph. Is that acceptable as an editorial image? Clearly it is not as a regular stock image.
Anyway, if someone who has editorial images could shed a little light on this elusive (to me) area, I would really appreciate it.
Here is a copy of one of my photographs. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk