Editorial Image Question
I do not have any editorial images online, but I have a question for those of you who do. Do the editorial images allow you to upload pictures with the faces of people you don't have releases for? For example, if you take a picture of the people in the stands at a football game, you are going to inevitably have people's faces in the photograph. Is that acceptable as an editorial image? Clearly it is not as a regular stock image.
Anyway, if someone who has editorial images could shed a little light on this elusive (to me) area, I would really appreciate it.
Here is a copy of one of my photographs. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy