Editorial Image Question
I do not have any editorial images online, but I have a question for those of you who do. Do the editorial images allow you to upload pictures with the faces of people you don't have releases for? For example, if you take a picture of the people in the stands at a football game, you are going to inevitably have people's faces in the photograph. Is that acceptable as an editorial image? Clearly it is not as a regular stock image.
Anyway, if someone who has editorial images could shed a little light on this elusive (to me) area, I would really appreciate it.
Here is a copy of one of my photographs. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava