I do have a lot of editorial images, but they are not selling all that good. The pictures next to this text are sold once or twice, as a matter of fact, the one of Maxima, the dutch princess, is my only level 2 picture. The pictures under this text have a lot of viewes, but no downloads.
What are your experiences with editorial photo's?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings