I do have a lot of editorial images, but they are not selling all that good. The pictures next to this text are sold once or twice, as a matter of fact, the one of Maxima, the dutch princess, is my only level 2 picture. The pictures under this text have a lot of viewes, but no downloads.
What are your experiences with editorial photo's?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama