I do have a lot of editorial images, but they are not selling all that good. The pictures next to this text are sold once or twice, as a matter of fact, the one of Maxima, the dutch princess, is my only level 2 picture. The pictures under this text have a lot of viewes, but no downloads.
What are your experiences with editorial photo's?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs