I do have a lot of editorial images, but they are not selling all that good. The pictures next to this text are sold once or twice, as a matter of fact, the one of Maxima, the dutch princess, is my only level 2 picture. The pictures under this text have a lot of viewes, but no downloads.
What are your experiences with editorial photo's?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For