Newbees mostly avoid taking shots that have any recognizable face in it or where model release is needed. By doing this they limit their uploads, expansion and also the earnings. But I have seen many photographers on Dreamstime who are getting reasonable amount of sales from editorial images. It also opens many new doors to cover more subjects. Luckily one of my editorial image just sold for $2.20.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry