Newbees mostly avoid taking shots that have any recognizable face in it or where model release is needed. By doing this they limit their uploads, expansion and also the earnings. But I have seen many photographers on Dreamstime who are getting reasonable amount of sales from editorial images. It also opens many new doors to cover more subjects. Luckily one of my editorial image just sold for $2.20.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
- Iceland - A Photographic Destination
- Dog Rescue Photography: Maggie Mae
- The Wild Untamed Squirrel
- Tip of the week: Isolating your subject matter and adding a new background
- Tip of the week: Using PS adjustment layers
- 1500 Sales Milestone Reached After 2135 Days With Dreamstime
- Why Photography Is More Than A Picture
- Never lose your memories