Newbees mostly avoid taking shots that have any recognizable face in it or where model release is needed. By doing this they limit their uploads, expansion and also the earnings. But I have seen many photographers on Dreamstime who are getting reasonable amount of sales from editorial images. It also opens many new doors to cover more subjects. Luckily one of my editorial image just sold for $2.20.
Photo credits: Habibullah Nawaz.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Calm Your Fears
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer