Finally, my editorial photo submission was approved.My first attempt was refused.
After some research, I found out I need to write in the description box;
1. The name of the place where its was taken
2. Date when the photo was taken
3. Description of the event, photo etc.
Not too difficult, isn't it?
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings