Finally, my editorial photo submission was approved.My first attempt was refused.
After some research, I found out I need to write in the description box;
1. The name of the place where its was taken
2. Date when the photo was taken
3. Description of the event, photo etc.
Not too difficult, isn't it?
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!