Currently Dreamstime is moving into an additional field, namely the world of Editorial Photography. This category contains News photographers, as well as Paparazzi and Sports photographers.
The big question is to many, what do we need to bring if we want to be an Edotorial photographer? Well, below is a link that will lead you to a video of an interview with a successful Paparazzi photographer that will tell you at least what's in his bag, and most importantly , why. There will be a few surprises.
I hope you enjoy this blog, and if you have any additional info or insights, please add them in your comments.
Photo credits: Melissa Schalke.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror