Currently Dreamstime is moving into an additional field, namely the world of Editorial Photography. This category contains News photographers, as well as Paparazzi and Sports photographers.
The big question is to many, what do we need to bring if we want to be an Edotorial photographer? Well, below is a link that will lead you to a video of an interview with a successful Paparazzi photographer that will tell you at least what's in his bag, and most importantly , why. There will be a few surprises.
I hope you enjoy this blog, and if you have any additional info or insights, please add them in your comments.
Photo credits: Melissa Schalke.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster