Editorial photography turned into stock
Hello, this is my first blog , so bear with me . I wanted to share my experience with editorial, street photography turned into stock , since I think very few of us tackle this niche . I did some research and since there are so many royalty free stock images on this particular site and on the internet in general , I found it very difficult to come up with fresh ideas. So I wanted to take a risk and I was surprised to notice that my editorial photos had considerably more views than my non editorial ones. So I continued to upload this kind of photographs and now I have to say my editorial pics have a big part in my portfolio and bring me most of my income. rnThe conclusion is : I encourage you to take a risk since your editorial photos might be rejected and try to see if it's an opportunity you haven't explored just yet . Good luck and many sales to all . Thank you .
Photo credits: Raluca Tudor.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking