Well after resigning from my old company, first thing I did was to enroll myself in the Dubai Press Club, still awaiting for the approval from them, which I hope will be approved, Insha Allah.
Now I know what is it to be independent, another few days left in my old company. This past week due to my independence I was able to attend three events.
Covered Pakistan versus New Zealand T20 cricket match, uploaded one and got approved.
Attended Dubai Airshow which was in its 11th edition, first time ever got an opportunity to visit. Got some very good pics, three uploaded and all three approved.
Just came back covering Dubai World Championship, The World’s Ultimate Golf Prize. Just editing some images, was not allowed to shoot during the golf match, later got some closeup shots of Fernandez-Castaño. Editing now to upload.
Hopefully will be covering Dubai International Film Festival in December.
Now this is what I call independence which you don't get when working for some company.
All in all had wonderful week attending these events.
Here are the four image out of four which was submitted yesterday, got a quickest priority review from admin. Only problem is I can submit just 3 a day as my acceptance ration is below 50. Will be uploading many of these editorial images and these images are exclusive in DT.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite