Effective Image Manipulation
The left and right windows are, respectively, the left and right mirror reflections of the centre window.
It is a very simply manipulation, but only so as it is digital.
It allows me a more effective presentation of the original picture. And if the original have been less than 3MP, now you have three times as many pixels.
A designer still have the single window if he needs to, but it looks better in a row of three almost identical windows.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster