Effective Image Manipulation
The left and right windows are, respectively, the left and right mirror reflections of the centre window.
It is a very simply manipulation, but only so as it is digital.
It allows me a more effective presentation of the original picture. And if the original have been less than 3MP, now you have three times as many pixels.
A designer still have the single window if he needs to, but it looks better in a row of three almost identical windows.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget