Egyed Ufó Zoltán
Today I want to write about o friend of mine which photos I like very much. He has a well defined still of shooting and most of all he is a professional. In Romania this is a very rare thing because the jobs are a few and there are many good photographers.
At the and I want to put in light one of my favorite winter photo taken last winter in
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!