Egyed Ufó Zoltán
Today I want to write about o friend of mine which photos I like very much. He has a well defined still of shooting and most of all he is a professional. In Romania this is a very rare thing because the jobs are a few and there are many good photographers.
At the and I want to put in light one of my favorite winter photo taken last winter in
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project