After the Election...Christmas! - Dreamstime
It's been a long election season here in the USA. Now election day is here and I'll be relieved when its over even if it takes days to count up the votes.
It seems to have a strangle hold on the country's ability to think about anything else. No doubt retailers are ready for the public to stop concentrating on the election and start thinking about buying Christmas presents.
With the constant negative ads speaking about gloom and doom in the economy its bound to put a drag on spending - despite polls that indicate that consumer confidence is actually on the rise. Who wants to make any plans or spend any money when we are constantly bombarded with dire predictions and more gloom and doom?
Either candidate is unlikely to have much impact on the economy. It will slowly come back on its own, but surely with either candidate winning we can start moving forward instead of dwelling on the past.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather