Today is World Elephant Day, that majestic creature whose plight should be heard.
Poaching, exploitation for circus entertainment, zoo confinement, elephant riding, etc. are wreaking havoc on the survival of this endangered species & its well-being.
Photographers can help by not geo-tagging their photos of elephants (& any other wildlife animals at that), here's a BLOG about it.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Poaching related image searches
Photo credits: Georges Kyrillos.