Elk Island National Park, April 7, 2008
Considering that the winter is going away gradually and we didn't have any chance seeing the animals in the snow, my friend and I went to Elk Island on a Monday afternoon. Elk Island National Park is said to be the smallest national park in Canada and is located east to the city of Edmonton with about 30 minutes of driving.
Our luck was not bad at all. Several minutes after we entered the gate of the park,
During the following trip, we saw another two groups of bisons at the roadside. we also saw four deer, tens of ducks, heard the sounds made by the beavers,
Photo credits: Chunli Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images