Elk Island National Park, April 7, 2008
Considering that the winter is going away gradually and we didn't have any chance seeing the animals in the snow, my friend and I went to Elk Island on a Monday afternoon. Elk Island National Park is said to be the smallest national park in Canada and is located east to the city of Edmonton with about 30 minutes of driving.
Our luck was not bad at all. Several minutes after we entered the gate of the park,
During the following trip, we saw another two groups of bisons at the roadside. we also saw four deer, tens of ducks, heard the sounds made by the beavers,
Photo credits: Chunli Li.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget