Elk Island National Park, April 7, 2008
Considering that the winter is going away gradually and we didn't have any chance seeing the animals in the snow, my friend and I went to Elk Island on a Monday afternoon. Elk Island National Park is said to be the smallest national park in Canada and is located east to the city of Edmonton with about 30 minutes of driving.
Our luck was not bad at all. Several minutes after we entered the gate of the park,
During the following trip, we saw another two groups of bisons at the roadside. we also saw four deer, tens of ducks, heard the sounds made by the beavers,
Photo credits: Chunli Li.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters