Elk Island National Park, April 7, 2008
Considering that the winter is going away gradually and we didn't have any chance seeing the animals in the snow, my friend and I went to Elk Island on a Monday afternoon. Elk Island National Park is said to be the smallest national park in Canada and is located east to the city of Edmonton with about 30 minutes of driving.
Our luck was not bad at all. Several minutes after we entered the gate of the park,
During the following trip, we saw another two groups of bisons at the roadside. we also saw four deer, tens of ducks, heard the sounds made by the beavers,
Photo credits: Chunli Li.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs