Ellen Boughn offering inexpensive mini-consults
More than anything in my long career in stock photography, I have most enjoyed interactions with photographers and their work. Now that I've finished my book about microstock photography, I've decided to offer microstock photographers a relatively inexpensive consulting service (a mini-consult) for $39.00 to satisfy that need and to generate some scratch.
So far since I started this program a few weeks ago, I've reviewed portfolios. Helped photographers isolate and concentrate on their strong points. Isolated market areas that a person was uniquely skilled to exploit. Discussed future changes that I see. Speculated on possible revenue streams against changes in the business. Offered advice on book publishing, all among other issues and advice.
Please visit www.ellenboughn.com/ask-ellen to learn more.
And if the mini-consult doesn't interest you, please check on my blog now and then as I write about the stock photo business every week.
Photo credits: Rene Drouyer.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?