Those Elusive Sales... - Dreamstime
So I have been uploading pictures to my portfolio, and in the last month and a half of uploading, I am up to 17 pictures, which is decent for a VERY part time photographer. I have still not had any sales which is disappointing, but not unexpected for a newbie with a small portfolio. I am determined, though! I hold my head up high and stay postive and continue to invest in this delightful "job". I just hope I get some sales soon....that would be really nice!
Photo credits: Rachel Duchesne.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone