Elvis has left the building
Seems no matter how badly you do an impersonation or a representation, everyone knows Elvis. It's like the King is always on my mind.
If he only knew 30 odd years after his death he was the cause of many a really bad karaoke impersonation. People everywhere, bringing it back. Do you know who I am? Now, don't be cruel. A few drinks at the karaoke bar and people are on the edge of reality.
So to celebrate the decades of really bad impersonations, I have written this blog full of really bad puns.
Thank you very much.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience