Elvis has left the building
Seems no matter how badly you do an impersonation or a representation, everyone knows Elvis. It's like the King is always on my mind.
If he only knew 30 odd years after his death he was the cause of many a really bad karaoke impersonation. People everywhere, bringing it back. Do you know who I am? Now, don't be cruel. A few drinks at the karaoke bar and people are on the edge of reality.
So to celebrate the decades of really bad impersonations, I have written this blog full of really bad puns.
Thank you very much.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry