Not long ago my father suddenly passed away. A shock for the family, left behind. My dad and mum always liked the photograph i took of them. Both watching the sunset, holding hands. My dad said many times, with this photograph i will go around the world together with your mum.
Due to the new feature, i ordered a big canvas with this photograph for my mum's 70 th. birthday next month. I know for sure, she will be pleased with it and for me I am so lucky to have this beautiful memory in my portfolio and it was more easy for me to order this personal canvas through Dreamstime.
I can't wait to hear her reaction when it will be delivered, unexpected, to her home.
Photo credits: Tamas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror