Not long ago my father suddenly passed away. A shock for the family, left behind. My dad and mum always liked the photograph i took of them. Both watching the sunset, holding hands. My dad said many times, with this photograph i will go around the world together with your mum.
Due to the new feature, i ordered a big canvas with this photograph for my mum's 70 th. birthday next month. I know for sure, she will be pleased with it and for me I am so lucky to have this beautiful memory in my portfolio and it was more easy for me to order this personal canvas through Dreamstime.
I can't wait to hear her reaction when it will be delivered, unexpected, to her home.
Photo credits: Tamas.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs