Not long ago my father suddenly passed away. A shock for the family, left behind. My dad and mum always liked the photograph i took of them. Both watching the sunset, holding hands. My dad said many times, with this photograph i will go around the world together with your mum.
Due to the new feature, i ordered a big canvas with this photograph for my mum's 70 th. birthday next month. I know for sure, she will be pleased with it and for me I am so lucky to have this beautiful memory in my portfolio and it was more easy for me to order this personal canvas through Dreamstime.
I can't wait to hear her reaction when it will be delivered, unexpected, to her home.
Photo credits: Tamas.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels