Not long ago my father suddenly passed away. A shock for the family, left behind. My dad and mum always liked the photograph i took of them. Both watching the sunset, holding hands. My dad said many times, with this photograph i will go around the world together with your mum.
Due to the new feature, i ordered a big canvas with this photograph for my mum's 70 th. birthday next month. I know for sure, she will be pleased with it and for me I am so lucky to have this beautiful memory in my portfolio and it was more easy for me to order this personal canvas through Dreamstime.
I can't wait to hear her reaction when it will be delivered, unexpected, to her home.
Photo credits: Tamas.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget