THEY SAY BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...
THEY STICK TOGETHER YES...BUT DO U THINK THEY ALSO HAVE EMOTIONS?
FUNNY QUESTION BUT SEE IF YOU CAN DIG UP YOUR PICTURES OF ANIMALS EXPRESSING EMOTIONS IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE CLOSELY I GUARANTEE YOU WILL SEE SOME KIND OF EMOTION FROM YOUR PICTURE.
A PICTURE CAN SPEAK 1000 WORDS IM SURE.
READ THE BODY LANGUAGE IN THESE PHOTOS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !
IF YOU LOOK AT THESE SPARROWS CLOSELY IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ARGUING HA HA...AND HAD SOME KIND OF DISAGREEMENT ...
THE SECOND PICTURES SHOWS THE ONE SPARROW TURNING ITS BACK..AND THE OTHER ONE FLEW AWAY...HA HA
IM CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS CAPTURED EMOTIONS FROM A PICTURE OF AN ANIMAL OR BIRD AND DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT.
DO SHARE :)
Photo credits: Project007.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite