THEY SAY BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...
THEY STICK TOGETHER YES...BUT DO U THINK THEY ALSO HAVE EMOTIONS?
FUNNY QUESTION BUT SEE IF YOU CAN DIG UP YOUR PICTURES OF ANIMALS EXPRESSING EMOTIONS IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE CLOSELY I GUARANTEE YOU WILL SEE SOME KIND OF EMOTION FROM YOUR PICTURE.
A PICTURE CAN SPEAK 1000 WORDS IM SURE.
READ THE BODY LANGUAGE IN THESE PHOTOS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !
IF YOU LOOK AT THESE SPARROWS CLOSELY IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ARGUING HA HA...AND HAD SOME KIND OF DISAGREEMENT ...
THE SECOND PICTURES SHOWS THE ONE SPARROW TURNING ITS BACK..AND THE OTHER ONE FLEW AWAY...HA HA
IM CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS CAPTURED EMOTIONS FROM A PICTURE OF AN ANIMAL OR BIRD AND DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT.
DO SHARE :)
Photo credits: Project007.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon