The emotions of foals
Ever since I was born I've been around horses. At this moment my sister owns 6 grown up horses and 2 foals. 2 colts to be precise. I never saw their births happen (they were born at my sister's place) but I was always there when they were a few hours. And I can say that even though horses seem crazy, big animals who at times you cannot trust, you will find yourself enjoying their manners and eventually their company. They are very much like humans, they can make faces, they can feel pain. I love spending hours in the grasslands just looking at their actions and photograph them whenever I can. Unlike humans they don't prejudice you.
Horses are not only to ride, you can also learn them some nice tricks. More and more horses are being used for daily stuff. Therapy for example: people who have been in pain, youngsters who have been in a lot of troubled get often send to horses. And it actually helps.
And perhaps they are not the most wanted subject but they still have something to think about. So therefor I've added some pictures to let you see what I mean.
They kiss and cherish eachother.
They feel threatened when there is danger.
They feel sleepy on a hot day.
They make faces or laugh at something.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know