End of a year
Here we're at the end of this year,I'm still pretty new on Dreamstime,so couldn't give you great advices about how tis world works,even thinking some of my pictures are still refuses for not being "Stock oriented" and I don't really understand the reason;so I thought to upload some of the on Flickr (yurisantin)...anyway not here for this.
I was saying that the year is finished and a new one is coming,with lots of hopes and dreams...so wish you all the best for an awesome New Year,lots of pictures to come,lots of uploads to do and lots of sales (at the end what we're looking for here)...oh,another thing...on my profile I said that I'm here to learn some too and I did some: thanking for the great advices I learnt from many of you,just one more thought...it'd be even better if we could talk more open with the other photographers (meaning to talk each other),maybe it's just me but sometimes I'd ask people how they do something and I'm not able to contact them...ok,ok...stopping and wish again an amazing New Year,best wishes!
P.S: pay attention!
Photo credits: , R. Gino Santa Maria / Shutterfree, Llc.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day