End of a year
Here we're at the end of this year,I'm still pretty new on Dreamstime,so couldn't give you great advices about how tis world works,even thinking some of my pictures are still refuses for not being "Stock oriented" and I don't really understand the reason;so I thought to upload some of the on Flickr (yurisantin)...anyway not here for this.
I was saying that the year is finished and a new one is coming,with lots of hopes and dreams...so wish you all the best for an awesome New Year,lots of pictures to come,lots of uploads to do and lots of sales (at the end what we're looking for here)...oh,another thing...on my profile I said that I'm here to learn some too and I did some: thanking for the great advices I learnt from many of you,just one more thought...it'd be even better if we could talk more open with the other photographers (meaning to talk each other),maybe it's just me but sometimes I'd ask people how they do something and I'm not able to contact them...ok,ok...stopping and wish again an amazing New Year,best wishes!
P.S: pay attention!
Photo credits: , R. Gino Santa Maria / Shutterfree, Llc.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels