Enhancing your photos with the Soft Light Layer - Video Tutorial
Here's my latest video tutorial in Photoshop. This time I'll show you how to use the "Soft Light" layer mode as a quick and easy alternative from using our traditional Levels or Curves adjustments.
I hope you'll find it useful. CLICK HERE to view it.
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience