Enhancing your photos with the Soft Light Layer - Video Tutorial
Here's my latest video tutorial in Photoshop. This time I'll show you how to use the "Soft Light" layer mode as a quick and easy alternative from using our traditional Levels or Curves adjustments.
I hope you'll find it useful. CLICK HERE to view it.
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!