Enhancing your photos with the Soft Light Layer - Video Tutorial
Here's my latest video tutorial in Photoshop. This time I'll show you how to use the "Soft Light" layer mode as a quick and easy alternative from using our traditional Levels or Curves adjustments.
I hope you'll find it useful. CLICK HERE to view it.
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava