Enhancing your photos with the Soft Light Layer - Video Tutorial
Here's my latest video tutorial in Photoshop. This time I'll show you how to use the "Soft Light" layer mode as a quick and easy alternative from using our traditional Levels or Curves adjustments.
I hope you'll find it useful. CLICK HERE to view it.
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips