Enhancing your photos with the Soft Light Layer - Video Tutorial
Here's my latest video tutorial in Photoshop. This time I'll show you how to use the "Soft Light" layer mode as a quick and easy alternative from using our traditional Levels or Curves adjustments.
I hope you'll find it useful. CLICK HERE to view it.
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa