Enlightenment from a television show
The show was about one of McMahon and Tate's clients who was an Italian beauty who was a rich vintner. In addition to trying to get the firm to come up with a new slogan for her line of Vinitto wines, she was also trying to steal Darrin away from Samantha. Samantha took the high road and didn't "zap" her, but her cousin Serena didn't have any problem with this, and turned the Italian beauty into a beautiful monkey. She felt the client was trying to make a monkey of Samantha.
The monkey escapes and after much ado, the client is turned human again, but there's still the problem of the slogan. In the end Samantha comes up with one that paints the picture of an organ grinder in Italy with a monkey by his side. Her slogan (which was not all that good) was: Don't monkey around with inferior brands...buy Vinitto wines.
The slogan, even though it wasn't that great, painted a vivid picture and told a story. It suddenly dawned on me that's exactly what Dreamstime wants us to do...paint a vivid picture and tell a story. I realize now that's what is meant by "concept". I'm revamping my whole approach to this endeavor and the future feels exciting.
Photo credits: William Ardrey.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For