I think that , most of us have or had refusals because of poor background removal.
An easy way to check it out is to use equalize option in Photoshop. After you removed your background and turned it to white make a copy of your layer and click
Image >Adjustments > Equalize.
If you see dots or stains on white partition of the image then undo equalize option and clean these areas with a white brush.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)