I think that , most of us have or had refusals because of poor background removal.
An easy way to check it out is to use equalize option in Photoshop. After you removed your background and turned it to white make a copy of your layer and click
Image >Adjustments > Equalize.
If you see dots or stains on white partition of the image then undo equalize option and clean these areas with a white brush.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror