Equip yourself !
Creating concepts needs some equipment. Not only photo equipment I mean but also some accessories to create concepts.
Here are some bits and pieces I collected or bought from local market. ( costs less than 50 usd )
Helmet and working dress
Industrial and Hygenic masks
Various pen and pencils
Toy gun , handcuff
Cheap single coloured t-shirts for models
Financial charts and report papers
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective