Equip yourself !
Creating concepts needs some equipment. Not only photo equipment I mean but also some accessories to create concepts.
Here are some bits and pieces I collected or bought from local market. ( costs less than 50 usd )
Helmet and working dress
Industrial and Hygenic masks
Various pen and pencils
Toy gun , handcuff
Cheap single coloured t-shirts for models
Financial charts and report papers
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo