Equip yourself !
Creating concepts needs some equipment. Not only photo equipment I mean but also some accessories to create concepts.
Here are some bits and pieces I collected or bought from local market. ( costs less than 50 usd )
Helmet and working dress
Industrial and Hygenic masks
Various pen and pencils
Toy gun , handcuff
Cheap single coloured t-shirts for models
Financial charts and report papers
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America