Estatic about Reaching 1000 sales today!!!
December 4, 2009
I joined Dreamstime October 29, 2007 thinking it would be fun to see if any of my photos are high enough quality for commercial purposes. When I sold my very first photo, I thought to myself. "Cool, I wonder if I will sell anymore." Now over 2 years later, I've finally reached 1000 sales. Never thought I would achieve this goal especially since I currently only have 214 photos in my portfolio. I'm so happy and actually kind of flattered that designers actually are buying my photos. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the buyers, all the members and admin staff that gave me advice and helped me along the way. I feel my photography skills have improved greatly because of Dreamstime and that in itself is the biggest award. Thanks again. Below is the photo that gave me 1000 sales. Cheers.
- Canon EOS M - Who's getting one?
- My journey to 3000 sales reached today.
- Nokia 808 Pureview - Never miss a stock photo moment?!
- Finding your images via Google's new photo search
- Wow. I've reached 2000 sales! Yippy!
- Time to change your password.
- Our First Born
- A lot of Dreamstime Photographers in this book
- My Road to $200 per month
- Reached $2000 Today!!!
Related image searches
Sales related image searches
This article has been read 1718 times. Photo credits: Retina2020.