Estatic about Reaching 1000 sales today!!!
I joined Dreamstime October 29, 2007 thinking it would be fun to see if any of my photos are high enough quality for commercial purposes. When I sold my very first photo, I thought to myself. "Cool, I wonder if I will sell anymore." Now over 2 years later, I've finally reached 1000 sales. Never thought I would achieve this goal especially since I currently only have 214 photos in my portfolio. I'm so happy and actually kind of flattered that designers actually are buying my photos. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the buyers, all the members and admin staff that gave me advice and helped me along the way. I feel my photography skills have improved greatly because of Dreamstime and that in itself is the biggest award. Thanks again. Below is the photo that gave me 1000 sales. Cheers.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy