Estatic about Reaching 1000 sales today!!!
I joined Dreamstime October 29, 2007 thinking it would be fun to see if any of my photos are high enough quality for commercial purposes. When I sold my very first photo, I thought to myself. "Cool, I wonder if I will sell anymore." Now over 2 years later, I've finally reached 1000 sales. Never thought I would achieve this goal especially since I currently only have 214 photos in my portfolio. I'm so happy and actually kind of flattered that designers actually are buying my photos. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the buyers, all the members and admin staff that gave me advice and helped me along the way. I feel my photography skills have improved greatly because of Dreamstime and that in itself is the biggest award. Thanks again. Below is the photo that gave me 1000 sales. Cheers.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters