Ever changing weather in London - my recent successful trips. - Dreamstime
Usually I had some businesses to take care of first which (again usually) would happen before
Fortunately, my last two visits to the capital of Great Britain weren't that bad. Finally, after some years of "patient waiting", I caught some nice weather in London not only in the morning but also in the afternoon and even at night(s)! Unfortunately, I still had my businesses during the daytime, but again you already anticipate that I could not allow myself to miss a single minute of my spare time...
The resulting photos are below and some RAW files are still waiting the final touch. After all, now I am really happy to obey London's ever changing weather. :)
Thank you for reading and watching. Who wants to see more of London, welcome to check this London Views collection.
I wish you a nice day ...and good weather conditions next time you visit London! ;)
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather