Ever deleted your photos by mistake?
Did you ever deleted your images from your memory-card before uploading them to your computer? I made this huge mistake last weekend as my mind was all over the place.
The images lost were from a shoot done that afternoon. I was extremely frustrated when I came to realize that this happened to me. I was already thinking about a re-shoot and how to confront my model with the bad news.
After cooling down from my stress, I came to realize that there might be hope......
I remembered that in the booklet of my CompactFlash card they allow me to download their data recovery software: MediaRecovery. I thought I could give that a try.
I downloaded the program, installed it, and amazingly enough I was able to retrieve my deleted photos...... I was soooo happy!
This is something that might happen to even the most careful ones. The moral of my story is: Make sure you have a data-recovery software available as a backup. It will do wonders, and even if only used once, it will be your favorite software to work with.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget