Ever deleted your photos by mistake?
Did you ever deleted your images from your memory-card before uploading them to your computer? I made this huge mistake last weekend as my mind was all over the place.
The images lost were from a shoot done that afternoon. I was extremely frustrated when I came to realize that this happened to me. I was already thinking about a re-shoot and how to confront my model with the bad news.
After cooling down from my stress, I came to realize that there might be hope......
I remembered that in the booklet of my CompactFlash card they allow me to download their data recovery software: MediaRecovery. I thought I could give that a try.
I downloaded the program, installed it, and amazingly enough I was able to retrieve my deleted photos...... I was soooo happy!
This is something that might happen to even the most careful ones. The moral of my story is: Make sure you have a data-recovery software available as a backup. It will do wonders, and even if only used once, it will be your favorite software to work with.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America