Ever sold the rights to your photo?
When submitting photos to Dreamstime, you are asked if you would like the option to sell the rights to your photo with a suggested starting price of $300. Has anyone ever actually had this happen? Did you set the price or was it the suggested price, which changes depending on the number of sales. This photo is now up to a suggested $3000, but I doubt anyone would ever buy it for that much. I should probably put in a lower price.
I hope it happens someday.
Photo credits: Greg Peterson.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk