Ever sold the rights to your photo?
When submitting photos to Dreamstime, you are asked if you would like the option to sell the rights to your photo with a suggested starting price of $300. Has anyone ever actually had this happen? Did you set the price or was it the suggested price, which changes depending on the number of sales. This photo is now up to a suggested $3000, but I doubt anyone would ever buy it for that much. I should probably put in a lower price.
I hope it happens someday.
Photo credits: Greg Peterson.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo