Ever sold the rights to your photo?
When submitting photos to Dreamstime, you are asked if you would like the option to sell the rights to your photo with a suggested starting price of $300. Has anyone ever actually had this happen? Did you set the price or was it the suggested price, which changes depending on the number of sales. This photo is now up to a suggested $3000, but I doubt anyone would ever buy it for that much. I should probably put in a lower price.
I hope it happens someday.
Photo credits: Greg Peterson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know