Ever sold the rights to your photo?
When submitting photos to Dreamstime, you are asked if you would like the option to sell the rights to your photo with a suggested starting price of $300. Has anyone ever actually had this happen? Did you set the price or was it the suggested price, which changes depending on the number of sales. This photo is now up to a suggested $3000, but I doubt anyone would ever buy it for that much. I should probably put in a lower price.
I hope it happens someday.
Photo credits: Greg Peterson.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget