Every sale is exciting
Looking through other portfolios I know I need to expand what I shoot. Landscapes, while pretty, can't be the only thing. Still, I enjoy shooting them!
With the addition of 3 models I think that more interesting and exciting shots will be added to the portfolio. I'm hoping that combined with learning about other "still life" shots will add to the portfolio.
By the way, the shot in this post is the latest sale. Glad I can combine climbing and photography. It's a lot of fun, even with a heavy pack!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- What stock photos sell best
- Tip of the Week: Creating and filling a text/shape mask
- How to shoot the magical foggy mornings
- The Value of a Local Park
- Best Tools for Creating Pixel Art
- Beginner Tips for using Blender for 3D Modeling
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 04: White Background
- Is Blender a Good Professional Level 3D Design Tool?