Every season have its charm!
If you like photography, if you have it as a hobby or as a professional job, you can take profit of every season of the year :)
Spring: colorful flowers, green leaves, fields,vegetation,nature,bugs... a entire world of smells, but like you can't shoot smells, just take fun of colors and textures!!
Summer: The time for vacation, travel, holidays. Clear water beaches, oceans, palm trees, sunny world! Calm and peaceful evenings, sunny days, tasteful dishes and fruits, freshness...
Autumn: My fav season, very beautiful colors, yellows, reds,browns and a very rich chromatic variation, leaves in the ground, trees and forests, melancholy of autumn leaves :) and the first cold time
Winter: and X-mas time!! christmas offers a variety of themes: trees, ornaments, family,presents, gifts... Also winter is time for snow, cold, naked trees, blues and whites or just a warm fireplace :)
Photo credits: , Serban Enache, Andrea Massimiani, Azathoth973, Constantin Opris, Fallsview, James Boardman, Joao Estevao Andrade De Freitas, Galyna Andrushko, Kushnirov Avraham, Oldclimber, Pengdevey, Rebeccaosborn, Riekefoto, Titania1980.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco