Everyone has their own !
It is my own opinion that one is achieves their greatest potential by going with their own . I personally have a habit of zooming in on things. I magnify the image. I like to explore the minute details of objects with my camera. My method is a lot like the concept behind using a microscope. I have been successful at this with my drawings and artwork. I'm also trying to be my best at this when I apply the technique to photography. I am so excited that in photography, as in artwork.....we all really shine especially when we go with our own technique/. I trust this freedom will bring out the best in my finished product. Best wishes to everyone as they find within themselves their own . I will now try to provide images from Dreamstime where people have gone with their own .
In order to use pictures from DT to illustrate and celebrate/salute varieties of I have chosen a specific topic, that being OCEANS. I challenge you to cruise each one of these awesome images and note the uniqueness each one offers. I encourage everyone to look at your own tendencies.....you will soon discover the uniqueness within you and all that you have to offer that is great and new!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget