Everyone has their own !
It is my own opinion that one is achieves their greatest potential by going with their own . I personally have a habit of zooming in on things. I magnify the image. I like to explore the minute details of objects with my camera. My method is a lot like the concept behind using a microscope. I have been successful at this with my drawings and artwork. I'm also trying to be my best at this when I apply the technique to photography. I am so excited that in photography, as in artwork.....we all really shine especially when we go with our own technique/. I trust this freedom will bring out the best in my finished product. Best wishes to everyone as they find within themselves their own . I will now try to provide images from Dreamstime where people have gone with their own .
In order to use pictures from DT to illustrate and celebrate/salute varieties of I have chosen a specific topic, that being OCEANS. I challenge you to cruise each one of these awesome images and note the uniqueness each one offers. I encourage everyone to look at your own tendencies.....you will soon discover the uniqueness within you and all that you have to offer that is great and new!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America