Everyone Thinks They're The Best At What They Do... - Dreamstime
A question has weighed on my mind due to recent events in my personal life. And the question is this: If someone with less talent but who has 2+ years of photography classes under their belt really any better than someone who has more talent but no education in photography (aside from experience, let's say they both have the same amount of experience, just for argument's sake)? People who know me personally know why my answer is what it is. But I'm curious as to what everyone's opinion is. Does talent trump education? Sound off!
Photo credits: Bri Rodgers.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots