Everyone Thinks They're The Best At What They Do...
A question has weighed on my mind due to recent events in my personal life. And the question is this: If someone with less talent but who has 2+ years of photography classes under their belt really any better than someone who has more talent but no education in photography (aside from experience, let's say they both have the same amount of experience, just for argument's sake)? People who know me personally know why my answer is what it is. But I'm curious as to what everyone's opinion is. Does talent trump education? Sound off!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings