Example of why selection criteria is so tight
Next time you get a refusal based on a legal issue (potential trademark infringement or something that seems nonsense about your MR) think about this case:
Is it the site's fault, the CC license's or the designer's fault?
Photo credits: Galina Barskaya.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!