Exceed $25 earning - great to set milestones and achieve it
I have been DT member since 2005 Oct. But I was disappointed with the rejection and stopped uploading.
In 2010 May, as I changed job and had more free time on hand, I resumed and became active again. It came as surprise that sales did come in. It was so encouraging.
From 2011 Apr onwards, I set small milestones and work harder. More sales coming and it seems to increase per month with my additional upload. Perseverance works. Next, I need diversity.
So, I learnt to draw illustration. Some sales came from my illustrations too.
Here, I would like to thank you buyers and fellow DT members.
I learnt a lot from blogs posted by photographers here.
End my blogs with my recent upload.
Photo credits: Hong Ni Chan.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)