Excellent Starting with Dreamstime
I have just started my work with dreamstime. I am crazy for photography experience. Dreamstime helped myself becoming my dreams true.
I took the first shot of a flower on a roadside greenbelt. That photo was accepted. After that i was so excited to make more pictures.
I planned to go in a nearby housing scheme garden. I spent three hours there and took plenty of photos. Photos of flowers, sunset, lake, bridge etc. I took photos from different angles and different settings of exposure. I enjoyed a lot.
Then i did some editing in the photos, color setting, and other parameters. I worked hard whole day.
I want to give some useful tips. Use the exposure and ISO setting very carefully as it produces noise. Secondly it is better to not to use more filters. Try to use natural colors of pictures.
I uploaded 32 pictures, among them 24 was accepted. That great achievement fulfil my heart with happiness, motivation and enthusiasm.
So, i have decided to work with Dreamstime continuously.
Photo credits: Abdul Rahman Shah.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images