Excellent Starting with Dreamstime
I have just started my work with dreamstime. I am crazy for photography experience. Dreamstime helped myself becoming my dreams true.
I took the first shot of a flower on a roadside greenbelt. That photo was accepted. After that i was so excited to make more pictures.
I planned to go in a nearby housing scheme garden. I spent three hours there and took plenty of photos. Photos of flowers, sunset, lake, bridge etc. I took photos from different angles and different settings of exposure. I enjoyed a lot.
Then i did some editing in the photos, color setting, and other parameters. I worked hard whole day.
I want to give some useful tips. Use the exposure and ISO setting very carefully as it produces noise. Secondly it is better to not to use more filters. Try to use natural colors of pictures.
I uploaded 32 pictures, among them 24 was accepted. That great achievement fulfil my heart with happiness, motivation and enthusiasm.
So, i have decided to work with Dreamstime continuously.
Photo credits: Abdul Rahman Shah.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.